Open Thursday to Sunday year round
Weddings & Other Special Events
Rose Valley Lodge & Restaurant was established in 1998 and it is a marvelous place to say "I Do" surrounded by your loved ones and nature. Located only 30 minutes from the airport, we are nestled on 400 secluded acres of meadows and ancient mountains. The natural and farm style surroundings provide unlimited photo opportunities as well as plenty of space for your ceremony and mingling.
Our dining room offers seating for up to 50 guests and our newly created tent event area can cater 51 to 150 guests in an outdoor, country style atmosphere for time period between mid July to the 2nd weekend of September only.
Our tent is set up with a wooden floor and lots of windows and skylight to allow daylight to shine through, but don’t worry the evenings are set with lighting that is dimmable . There are also two log cabins available to rent on the property that is perfect as a bridal suite or getting ready area.
At Rose Valley Lodge & Restaurant we are known for our great meals, outstanding hospitality and incredible service.
- Set up and take down of decor
- Ceremony Arbor (white birch or white metal)
- Registry signing table & chair
- White tablecloths and napkins
- All tables, white folding chairs, cutlery, china, and glassware
- Seating floor plan of your reception
- Various decorations & draping
- Use of entire yard for pictures
- Fire pit area (wood provided)
- Food Service
- Bar Service
- Liability insurance
- Lighting inside the tent
- Portable Sound System with wired mic
- Projector & Screen
- Dance Floor
- No noise restrictions
(dance the night away without disturbing the neighbours)
- Washrooms (Outdoor portables with running cold water)
- Clean up
- Limited on-site camping
- Site Manager
Events have the option to choose 5, 4 or 3-course meals
- please inquire.
We would love to give you a tour of our grounds and speak with you about your event! To schedule a visit, please get in touch.
Deborah & Markus Hofmann
Rose Valley Lodge & Restaurant
is the perfect setting for your special occasion:
- retreats & workshops
- and of course staff parties
and so much more.